Redistricting in statehouses is proceeding rapidly, and line-drawing will (mostly) be finished by next spring. Once the lines are drawn, can states wash their hands of this for another decade, or are there technical fixes legislatures could make to streamline the process 10 years from now? Tune in to this webinar for both an update on where things stand with redistricting (including pending litigation) and a rundown of technical changes that people on both sides of the aisle say could make the process better in the future.
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. This webinar will be recorded for those who are unable to attend the live meeting.
- Lexi Stangl, lead counsel, Minnesota Senate Office of Counsel, Research and Fiscal Analysis
- Michelle Davis, senior policy analyst, Maryland Department of Legislative Services
- Ben Williams, program principal, Elections and Redistricting Program, NCSL
- Kim Brace, Election Data Services Inc.
- Clark Bensen, Polidata Inc.