Three ways to register:
For Fax-in Registration
Contact Deana Blackwood for the form.
If you are unable to meet the May 14, 2012 registration deadline, you may register onsite.
$0 for legislators, legislative staff
$0 for past NCSL presidents and staff chairs
$0 for NCSL Foundation for State
Legislatures Platinum and Gold level sponsors
$0 for spouse/guest
$300 for all other attendees
Necessary for badge preparation, but there is no registration fee required.
Cancellations received in the NCSL Denver office by May 17 will be refunded minus a $50 processing fee. Cancellations must be made in writing and faxed to 303-364-7811. Fees cannot be refunded for registrations cancelled after the meeting begins.
Confirmations will be e-mailed if an address is provided. Letter confirmations will be mailed upon request.
Denver Marriott City Center
1701 California Street
Denver, CO 80202
Negotiated room rate: $130 per night (excluding tax).
Each attendee is responsible for making his or her hotel and travel arrangements.
Reservations Make your reservation online or call the hotel directly at 877-303-0104; please reference group as NCSL.
Cancellation Policy at Hotel: Cancel by 6 pm date of arrival to avoid one night room and tax charges.
Cut-off date for the negotiated rate is April 26, 2012.
Visit the Denver Marriott City Center for more information.
Air service to Denver is available through Denver International Airport, located approximately 26 miles from Downtown Denver.
To make flight reservations through NCSL's travel agency, Christopherson Travel, call:
- 800-825-3283 or 303-694-4344
(7 a.m. to 6 p.m. MDT)
This hotel does not provide shuttle service.
- Alternate transportation: Super Shuttle; fee: 19 USD (one way); on request
- Bus service, fee: 11.00 USD (one way)
- Estimated taxi fare: 65.00 USD (one way)
- Advanced Limousine Service Special for NCSL Spring Meeting: 55.00 USD (one way) up to 4 ppl in Sedan; 65 USD (one way) up to 7 ppl in SUV
Average temperatures for month of May are highs of 70º and lows of 40º.
Quick Colorado Weather Facts
Each year Colorado receives:
- 300 days of sunshine
- more than 300 inches of snow at mountain resorts
- 16.5 inches of precipitation
- 33 percent humidity
- first snow in September (though it usually snows somewhere in the state every month, except maybe August)