Oct. 24-27, 2019
Columbus, Ohio, hosted the second of NCSL's five Get Ready to Redistrict: Seminars for Practitioners and Others.
If you are a legislator, legislative staffer, a commissioner, a commission staffer, an outside advocate or just an interested member of the public, these seminars are for you.
Can't make it to Columbus? We have three more seminars coming up!
In 2 1/2 days, NCSL delivered knowledge and practical instruction that you can customize for your state and your role in the process.
Expect answers to:
- What’s the legal landscape for redistricting?
- What technology is available for redistricting?
- What data are useful to use for redistricting?
- How do states balance various principles and priorities when they redistrict?
- How do you involve the public in the process?
Interested in sponsoring these meetings (or this meeting)? Contact Ben Williams.