NCSL webinars allow attendees to participate in meetings taking place around the world from the comfort of their desk. They are collaborative, interactive and easy to use.
This webinar will be recorded for those who are unable to attend the live meeting.
State Action on Occupational Licensing
This webinar will include an overview of 2017 trends in occupational licensing legislation, a summary of what we are seeing so far in 2018 and a brief overview of NCSL's own research on the topic, as well as a demonstration on how to use our National Occupational Licensing Database.
This webinar is free and open to the public.
View the Webinar
- Introductions, Overview of the Occupational Licensing Project
- Review of Trends in 2017 Legislation
- What We Are Seeing in 2018 Legislation
- Overview of Research to Help Policy Makers
- Demonstration of Our Occupational Licensing Database
- Questions & Answers
- Suzanne Hultin, Employment, Labor and Retirement Program, NCSL
- Iris Hentze, Employment, Labor and Retirement Program, NCSL
- Buddy Johnson, parliamentarian, Arkansas House of Representatives