Amid the COVID-19 pandemic and in anticipation of a significant economic downturn, housing, homelessness and youth homelessness are issues likely to require the attention of state lawmakers. Experts from NCSL, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), the National Council of State Housing Agencies and SchoolHouse Connection will discuss provisions in the federal CARES Act and how states are responding to the crisis.
View webinar as PDF.
- Speaker Scott Saiki, Hawaii House of Representative and NCSL President-Elect
- Assistant Secretary Brian Montgomery, Federal Housing Commissioner, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Michael Quillen, policy associate, labor and economic development, NCSL
- Jennifer Schwartz, director, tax and housing advocacy, National Council of State Housing Agencies
- Patricia Julianelle, director, program advancement and legal affairs, SchoolHouse Connection