The Supreme Court has spoken and decisions again rest with the states. Find out how a growing number are seeking flexibility and experimenting in several areas by changing, limiting or expanding Medicaid, by including market-based health insurance approaches and other alternatives. Learn what's happening next with health exchanges. Hear state experts discuss how some may seek waivers to take a different approach in addressing coverage, cost and quality.
- Steve Rauschenberger, Rauschenberger Partners, LLC, Illinois
- Joseph Antos, Wilson Taylor Scholar in Health Care Policy, American Enterprise Institute, Washington, D.C.
- Joel Ario, Manatt Health Solutions, New York
- Assemblymember Herb Conaway, New Jersey
- Senator Michael Gronstal, Iowa
- Senator Ellen S. Roberts, Colorado
- Senator Charles K. Scott, Wyoming