This interactive session will cover the latest health and human services developments in efforts to address the opioid epidemic, which continues to claim lives and affect families across the nation. State legislators and experts will discuss new data, recent legislation and policy innovations in states.
- Representative Jonathan Singer (D), Colorado
- Senator Judy Lee (R), North Dakota
- Representative Ann D. Pugh (D), Vermont
- Assemblymember Michael C. Sprinkle (D), Nevada
- Senator David S. Wilson (R), Alaska