Friday, March 5, 2021
The coronavirus pandemic is a global crisis that may have greater implications for people who use LTSS as they are particularly susceptible to severe illness or death caused by COVID-19. As the primary payer of LTSS for millions of Americans, Medicaid is an important player in state COVID-19 responses for vulnerable populations. This webinar includes state policy options for legislators seeking to support access to LTSS and keep older adults and people with disabilities safe during public health emergencies such as COVID-19.
- Samantha Scotti, senior policy specialist, National Conference of State Legislators
- Stephanie Anthony, senior advisor, Manatt Health
- Alixandra Gould, senior manager Manatt Health
- Kelsey Ruane, policy analyst, National Governors Association
- Kelly Hughes, program director, National Conference of State Legislators