Biotech research is growing fast. In Massachusetts, more than 63,000 biopharma employees are working on more than 1,600 potential new medicines. Learn how new models for pricing and research are hoping to bring down the cost.
- Susan Dentzer, Network for Excellence in Health Innovation, Massachusetts
- Robert Coughlin, Massachusetts Biotechnology Council (MassBio)
- Alice Moore, Executive Office of Health & Human Services, Massachusetts
- Dr. Michael Sherman, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Massachusetts
- Dr. Martin Zagari, Amgen, California