This webinar was recorded at the 2018 NCSL Legislative Summit in Los Angeles. It offers audio and a PowerPoint presentation of the session.
The Future of Gaming and Sports Betting
The U.S. Supreme Court in May ruled the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PASPA) unconstitutional, allowing states to legalize and regulate sports betting for the first time since 1992. Join us for an in-depth look at sports betting trends and laws, regulations and tax frameworks across the states, along with the implications for state finances and law enforcement.
- Assemblymember Adam Gray (D), California
- Jeff Moorad, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, California
- Scott Rader, Mintz Levin, New York
- Bryan Seeley, Major League Baseball, New York
- Quinton Singleton, Scientific Games Corporation, Nevada
View the Webinar