NCSL Webinars allow attendees to participate in meetings taking place around the world from the comfort of their desk. They are collaborative, interactive and easy to use.
Most webinars will be recorded for those who are unable to attend the live meeting.
Spring Cleaning Your Voter Lists | The Legislative Role
They say cleanliness is next to godliness and that's especially true when it comes to voter lists. Join representatives from The Pew Charitable Trusts, the Electronic Registration Information Center (ERIC) and others to discuss why accuracy in the voter registration rolls is vital for smooth-running elections especially in a big election year, and how accuracy can help avoid problems on Election Day. Hear ideas to help your state maintain voter lists year after year. This webinar will address:
- How accurate are voter lists currently?
- What problems arise from inaccurate voter records?
- How can states cooperate to maintain voter lists?
- What options are available to lawmakers?
View the Webinar
- Samuel Derheimer, The Pew Charitable Trusts
- John Lindback, the Electronic Registration Information Center (ERIC)
- Wendy Underhill, NCSL