Panel No. 2
JW Player goes here
Legalizing Marijuana: Potholes and Possibilities
Colorado and Washington are trailblazers in legalized marijuana, but the potholes and blind curves are plenty. Among them: the potential for revenue, licensing businesses, regulating practices and products, enforcement and more.
What you'll learn:
- All the matters you might not anticipate, regulation of edibles and new cannabis products.
- The money—how much to expect, tax rates, and revenue estimates.
- What drugged driving looks like from the experts enforcing it in the field.
- Senator Jeanne E. Kohl-Welles, Washington
- Joseph Henchman, Tax Foundation, Washington, D.C.
- Representative Daniel Pabon, Colorado
This session was recorded Aug. 5, 2015
NCSL has partnered with West LegalEdcenter to provide CLE credits for some of our qualifying programs. If you would like CLE credit for this program, please click on the above link to be directed to our online CLE web portal. Once there, you can sign up and purchase this class through West LegalEdcenter. The video on this page allows you to preview the presentation, but you will not receive CLE credit by watching the video on this page.