Read the March 26, 2018 Capitol-to-Capitol.
Have ideas or suggestions for how Capitol-to-Capitol can be improved? Please take two minutes to let us know in this very short survey
We are always looking for interesting trivia about states, legislatures and American history. If you have some great facts, don't keep them to yourself. Let us know by clicking this link. We will likely include them in a future edition of Capitol to Capitol!
If you have comments or suggestions regarding Capitol-to-Capitol, please contact Max Behlke.
NCSL's Advocacy in Washington
NCSL's Washington staff advocate Congress, the White House, and federal agencies on behalf of state legislatures in accord with the policy directives and resolutions that are recommended by the NCSL Standing Committees and adopted by the full conference at the annual NCSL Legislative Summit Business Meeting. As a result of the advocacy that is guided by these policies positions, NCSL is recognized as a formidable lobbying force in state-federal relations.
NCSL Staff in Washington, D.C.
- Neal Osten | 202-624-8660 | Molly Ramsdell | 202-624-3584 | Directors
- Max Behlke | 202-624-3586 | Budgets and Revenue
- Danielle Dean | 202-624-8698 | Communications, Financial Services
- Susan Frederick | 202-624-3566 | Law, Criminal Justice, and Public Safety
- Abbie Gruwell | 202-624-3569 | Human Services
- Ben Husch | 202-624-7779 | Natural Resources and Infrastructure
- Jon Jukuri | 202-624-8663 | Labor, Economic Development and International Trade
- Haley Nicholson | 202-624-8662 | Health
- Ethan Wilson | 202-624-8686 | Commerce and Financial Services
- Joan Wodiska | 202-624-3558 | Education