Become an Exhibitor at the NCSL 2022 Legislative Summit
Each year, NCSL brings together legislators and legislative staff for the Legislative Summit, the largest and most substantive meeting of its kind in the nation. NCSL invites you to exhibit along with corporations, federal, state and local government agencies, trade associations special interest groups and consulting firms.
Exhibit Hall Hours
Monday, Aug. 1, 2022, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Exhibit Hall Hours:
Monday, Aug. 1, 5-6:30 p.m. | Opening reception
Tuesday, Aug. 2, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Wednesday, Aug. 3, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
Exhibit Hall Lunch (all attendees and exhibitors):
Tuesday, Aug. 2, noon-1:15 p.m.
Wednesday, Aug. 3, noon-1:30 p.m.
Exhibitor Move Out:
Wednesday, Aug. 3, 3-7 p.m.
Reserve Your Booth Today
Select an available booth on the floor plan and complete the exhibitor application.
As an exhibitor:
- Discuss your message face to face with state leaders.
- Broaden your contacts with state officials.
- Increase your awareness of new and critical state legislative issues.
- Present your products and services to people who influence buying decisions. The leaders in attendance most often control legislation and purchasing in their states.
$2,000 per 10-by-10-foot booth for corporations and associations.
$1,800 per 10-by-10-foot booth for nonprofits, government agencies and Foundation sponsors. Must provide proof of nonprofit status.
$100 per corner for aisle locations and islands.
Included With Your Booth Fee
- Three badges per 10-by-10-foot booth for exhibit staff that allow access to the Exhibit Hall, Monday's opening reception and Wednesday social event. Exhibit staff who wish to attend meeting sessions must purchase a full conference registration.
- Draped 8-foot back wall and 3-foot side walls.
- Booth identification sign (11-by-44-inches with organization name).
- Organization name with a 25-word company description in the NCSL Legislative Summit app.
Premium Advertising Packages
Act quickly to reserve an exclusive advertising bundle including promotion in NCSL’s daily email (NCSL Today), website (NCSL.org) and State Legislatures magazine. Limited availability!
For More Information
Janet Berlo-McCluskey | 720-419-4090