In 2019, NLPES recognized Kansas, Louisiana and Virginia for their outstanding use of evaluation research methods. During this webinar, you will learn more about each office's award-winning methodology and the lessons learned. Kansas staff will describe how it evaluated the state's Medicaid program. Louisiana staff will describe how it measured local government bond issuance costs. And Virginia staff will discuss its analyses of spending on inmate health care.
NCSL and NLPES are sponsoring this webinar. Webinars allow attendees to participate in meetings taking place around the world from the comfort of their desks. They are collaborative, interactive and easy to use.
VIEW THE WEBINAR
- Karen Leblanc, director, Performance Audit Services, Louisiana Legislative Auditor’s Office
- Matt Etzel, principal auditor, Kansas Legislative Division of Post Audit
- Daria (Dasha) Milakhina, audit methodologist, Kansas Legislative Division of Post Audit
- Edward Seyler, economist, Performance Audit Services Section, Louisiana Legislative Auditor’s Office
- Danielle Childress, senior associate legislative analyst, Virginia Joint Legislative Audit and Review Commission
- Jeff Lunardi, unit director, Health and Human Resources, Virginia Joint Legislative Audit and Review Commission