Issues Covered by This Site
This section of the NLPES Audit Report Library includes audit reports about public health; opioids; prevention of disease or injury; community approach to health issues; and other related issues.
Instructions for Using the Report Library
To access any report listed below, go to the legislative program evaluation or performance audit agency's website. A link to the agency is provided at the end of each report citation. If you cannot locate the report, contact Brenda Erickson or the NLPES key contact for that office.
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment: Evaluating Disease Intervention Specialist Positions and Sexually Transmitted Infection Case Rate Trends (Limited Scope) (February 2018), L-18-002, Kansas Legislative Division of Post Audit
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment: Evaluating Issues Related to the Bureau of Disease Control and Prevention (Limited Scope) (December 2018), L-18-022, Kansas Legislative Division of Post Audit
- Problem Gambling and Addictions Grant Fund: Reviewing Fund Expenditures in Recent Years (April 2018), L-18-009, Kansas Legislative Division of Post Audit
- State Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention Board (Children’s Trust Fund) (March 2018), 431-0178-17, Michigan Office of the Auditor General
- Flint Water Service Line Replacement Expenditures (June 2018), 761-3017-17, Michigan Office of the Auditor General
- Flint Emergency Expenditures (January 2018), 000-2017-18, Michigan Office of the Auditor General
- Substance Abuse Services (April 2018) 471-0360-15F, Michigan Office of the Auditor General
- Sexual Assault Evidence Collection (February 2018), Pennsylvania Legislative Budget and Finance Committee
- Childhood Lead Levels: Millions of Children in Medi‑Cal Have Not Received Required Testing for Lead Poisoning (January 2020), Report 2019-105, California State Auditor’s Office