Issues Covered by This Site
This section of the NLPES Audit Report Library includes audit reports about public employee retirement systems; reports on funding status, sustainability, and investment strategies; and other related issues.
Instructions for Using the Report Library
To access any report listed below, go to the legislative program evaluation or performance audit agency's website. A link to the agency is provided at the end of each report citation. If you cannot locate the report, contact Brenda Erickson or the NLPES key contact for that office.
- Follow-Up Audit: Reviewing Agencies’ Implementation of Selected Performance Audit Recommendations (April 2018), R-18-008, Kansas Legislative Division of Post Audit
- Kansas Public Employees Retirement System: Financial Statements Year Ended June 30, 2018 (December 2018), R-18-017, Kansas Legislative Division of Post Audit
- Michigan Public School Employees' Retirement System (February 2018), 071-0164-18, Michigan Office of the Auditor General
- 2017 Update on Financial Soundness of the Public Employee's Retirement System (April 2018), Report #619, Mississippi Joint Legislative Committee on Performance Evaluation and Expenditure Review
- VRS Oversight Report (December 2018), Virginia Joint Legislative Audit and Review Commission
- VRS Oversight Report (July 2018), Virginia Joint Legislative Audit and Review Commission