Issues Covered by This Site
This section of the NLPES Audit Report Library includes audit reports about military and veterans affairs; veterans’ services, e.g., health care; veterans’ benefits; veterans’ facilities; National Guard and other related issues.
Instructions for Using the Report Library
To access any report listed below, go to the legislative program evaluation or performance audit agency's website. A link to the agency is provided at the end of each report citation. If you cannot locate the report, contact Brenda Erickson or the NLPES key contact for that office.
- California Department of Veterans Affairs and Department of General Services The Departments’ Mismanagement of the Veterans Home Properties Has Not Served the Veterans’ Best Interests and Has Been Detrimental to the State (January 2019), Report 2018-112, California State Auditor’s Office; https://www.auditor.ca.gov/
- Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise Program: The Departments of General Services and Veterans Affairs Have Failed to Maximize Participation and to Accurately Measure Program Success (February 2019), Report 2018-114, California State Auditor’s Office; https://www.auditor.ca.gov/
- Children of Veterans Tuition Grant Program (February 2019), 271-0311-18, Michigan Office of the Auditor General; https://audgen.michigan.gov/
- Grand Rapids Home for Veterans (June 2019), 511-0170-18, Michigan Office of the Auditor General; https://audgen.michigan.gov/
- Michigan Veterans’ Trust Fund (May 2019), 511-0410-18, Michigan Office of the Auditor General; https://audgen.michigan.gov/
- Michigan National Guard State Tuition Assistance Program (April 2019), 511-0400-18, Michigan Office of the Auditor General; https://audgen.michigan.gov/