Issues Covered by This Site
This section of the NLPES Audit Report Library includes audit reports about liquor, lotteries and gaming; regulation of beer, wine and liquor sales; use of funds from beer, wine and liquor sales; regulation of lottery and gaming; use of lottery and gaming funds; and other related issues.
Instructions for Using the Report Library
To access any report listed below, go to the legislative program evaluation or performance audit agency's website. A link to the agency is provided at the end of each report citation. If you cannot locate the report, contact Brenda Erickson or the NLPES key contact for that office.
- Problem Gambling and Addictions Grant Fund: Reviewing Fund Expenditures in Recent Years (April 2018), L-18-009, Kansas Legislative Division of Post Audit
- Kansas Lottery: Financial and Compliance Audit, Years Ended June 30, 2018 and 2017, (December 2018), R-18-016, Kansas Legislative Division of Post Audit
- Follow-up Report: Implementation of PED Recommendations Has Improved Local ABC Board Profitability and Operational Efficiency (May 2018), North Carolina Program Evaluation Division
- Annual Report Required by Act 2013-90: The Impact of Tavern Gaming on the Pennsylvania State Lottery (June 2018), Pennsylvania Legislative Budget and Finance Committee
- The Impact of Tavern Gaming on the Pennsylvania State Lottery (March 2019), Pennsylvania Legislative Budget and Finance Committee
- Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (October 2018), Texas Sunset Advisory Commission