Issues Covered by This Site
This section of the NLPES Audit Report Library includes audit reports about higher education; university systems; college funding; college construction projects; college student assistance; and other related issues.
Instructions for Using the Report Library
To access any report listed below, to go the legislative program evaluation or performance audit agency's website. A link to the agency is provided at the end of each report citation. If you cannot locate the report, contact Brenda Erickson or the NLPES key contact for that office.
- California State University It Has Not Provided Adequate Oversight of the Safety of Employees and Students Who Work With Hazardous Materials (April 2018), Report 2017-119, California State Auditor’s Office
- The University of California: It Must Take Additional Steps to Address Long‑Standing Issues With Its Response to Sexual Harassment Complaints (June 2018), Report 2017‑125, California State Auditor’s Office
- State Public Universities’ Reporting of Selected Higher Education Institutional Data Inventory (HEIDI) Data (June 2018), 331-0300-18, Michigan Office of the Auditor General
- Review of the Higher Education Funding Formula (August 2018), #18-08, New Mexico Legislative Finance Committee
- Promoting the Long-Term Sustainability of Universities in the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education (April 2018), Pennsylvania Legislative Budget and Finance Committee
- An Interim Report on the Establishment of the Northern Pennsylvania Regional College (June 2018), Pennsylvania Legislative Budget and Finance Committee
- Proposed Change to Payout Model of Virginia’s Prepaid529 Program (November 2018), Virginia Joint Legislative Audit and Review Commission
- Virginia529 Oversight Report (June 2018), Virginia Joint Legislative Audit and Review Commission