Create | Connect | Collaborate
POSTPONED TO 2022
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, Staff Hub ATL 2020 has been postponed to 2022. The officers of the six participating professional staff associations, and the Georgia Host State, have worked together for many months to put together a framework for planning the meeting and developing a robust program. We are excited to be able to hold this professional development seminar at a future date and to bring NCSL’s professional staff associations together again in planning a meeting for legislative staff, by legislative staff.
This meeting is meant to foster cross-pollination and shared learning between professional staff associations, increase overall attendance at a staff-focused meeting, learn about different staff functions and staff roles in the legislature and increase synergy among the participating associations.
- Leadership Staff Professional Association (LSPA)
- Legislative Research Librarians (LRL)
- Legislative Information and Communications Staff (LINCS)
- National Legislative Program Evaluation Society (NLPES)
- National Association of Legislative Fiscal Offices (NALFO)
- Research, Editorial, Legal and Committee Staff (RELACS)