Alumni E-Mail Discussion Groups
-- Professional interaction with colleagues
-- Information sharing
These discussion groups (listservs) are created to allow timely communication with your class members. The lists includes only the attendees of the LSMI course, key LSMI contacts and the listserv manager. The discussion groups include course attendees for the current and previous year and the Alumni for years 1990 - 2014. If you attempt to send a message and are unable to, it could be that your email address is incorrect or you are not on the list.
Please don't hesitate to contact the listserv manager, Angela Andrews, or call her at (303) 364-7700, if you have questions or need to update your information.
(517 subscribers to full Alumni Listserv)
How Do I Subscribe, Unsubscribe, Change Email Address?
- No need to subscribe to this discussion group. Alumni of the Legislative Staff Management Institute who have provided an e-mail address are automatically added to the LSMI listserv shortly after the conclusion of the program. The email address is obtained from your LSMI application.
- If your email address has changed since your attendance at LSMI, send your new email address to the listserv manager. If you are an alumni who didn't have an e-mail address at the time of your attendance and would like to be added to the list or update your email, contact email@example.comAngela Andrews, LSMI listserv manager and liaison to the LSMI.
- Send an email to Unsubscribe or contact the listserv manager.
Sending a Message:
Only members of the group (LSMI attendees) can post to these restricted lists. If you are not a member or your email address is not the same as the one contained in the listserv, you will not be able to post a message.
- Messages are automatically sent to all members who are included on the list. If you want members to respond to you personally, remember to include your personal e-mail address in your message.
Replying to Messages:
Responding to e-mails received via the listserv by choosing Reply to Sender or Reply to Author will automatically be sent to every member.
- If you do not want your response to go to all 517 members on the list you must delete the address in the TO: field and enter the e-mail address of the person to whom you are responding.
last updates 10/20/14