Thursday, May 12, 2022 | 2 p.m. ET/ 1 p.m. CT/ Noon MT/ 11 a.m. PT
Information sharing Zoom calls allow attendees to participate in meetings taking place around the world from the comfort of their desk. They are collaborative, interactive and easy to use.
Join legislative intern and page program coordinators and managers from across the nation to share and learn with each other over Zoom. Come prepared to ask questions and share about your program and experiences. After hearing from the civic education director and deputy secretary of the Washington State Senate and the director of development from College to Congress, we will turn the floor over to attendees to ask and answer questions from each other.
Topics of interest:
- What did you do during COVID-19 hiatus if you took one?
- Do you partner with local education institutions?
- What’s the division of labor/duties?
- If you provide stipends or scholarships, how are they funded?
- Selection process and criteria?
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the call.
- Megan McClure, policy analyst, NCSL
- Colleen Rust, deputy secretary, Washington State Senate
- Louis Lindstrom, acting civic education director, Washington State Senate
- DaQuawn Bruce, director of development, College to Congress