National Association of Legislative Fiscal Offices Directory
The National Association of Legislative Fiscal Offices (NALFO) is the professional organization of legislative fiscal staff of the states and territories of the United States. NALFO is a non-partisan organization with five objectives:
- To provide and support comprehensive and effective training programs for legislative fiscal staff,
- To promote the development of effective relationships between association members and state legislators through the association’s role within NCSL,
- To promote the professional image of the association,
- To promote interaction and information exchange among association members on a national and regional basis and,
- To improve intergovernmental fiscal policy through the development and dissemination of fiscal information.
Staff assistance for NALFO programs and activities is provided by the Fiscal Affairs Program of the National Conference of State Legislatures. A directory for the National Association of Legislative Fiscal Offices (NALFO), including officers, past presidents, and members, is available to members only.
Members must login to download the PDF.