ASLCS | International Directory
The International Directory is an annual publication that provides an overview in English, Spanish and French of ASLCS and its international counterparts:
- American Society of Legislative Clerks and Secretaries (ASLCS)
- Association of Chief Clerks of Mexico's State Legislatures and Federal District of Mexico (ANOMAC)
- Association of Clerks-at-the-Table in Canada (CATTS)
- Australia and New Zealand Association of Clerks-at-the-Table (ANZACATT)
- Secretaries' Association of Legislatures in South Africa (SALSA)
The International Directory provides a better understanding of these associations and serves as a means of bringing the organizations closer together. The directory includes a summary of each organization and lists its current officers. The booklet is produced by the International Communication and Development Committee of ASLCS.
For more information about ASLCS, contact: Holly South, NCSL Staff Liaison.