The 2015 ASLCS Spring Business Meeting is being held May 1-3, at the Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort in Clearwater, Fla. Don’t miss this opportunity to fully participate in the activities of ASLCS.
The agenda for the 2015 ASLCS Spring Business Meeting includes sessions for the Executive Committee and the 12 standing committees. Items for discussion will include program planning for the Legislative Summit and the Fall Professional Development Seminar, as well as discussion of the Standing Orders and presentations on the work of each of the standing committees and the 2020 Mason’s Manual Commission.
- Please register for the meeting in advance so that we can accurately plan for meals and sessions.
- There are no registration fees and all ASLCS members are welcome.
- Please arrive on Friday, May 1, in time to attend the evening's dinner cruise at 6:30 p.m.
Friday, May 1
Registration and Information Desk
||Dinner Cruise aboard the Yacht Sensation, Clearwater Beach
Saturday, May 2
Committee Meetings: A
- Bylaws and Standing Orders
- Inside the Legislative Process
- Site Selection
Committee Meetings: B
- Membership and Communication
- Legislative Administrator
- International Communications and Development
- Support Staff
|11:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
Committee Meetings: C
- Professional Journal
- Program. Development
- Canadian-American Relations
Luncheon and ASLCS Business Meeting
ASLCS gratefully acknowledges the support of International Roll-Call Corporation, for sponsoring the Business Meeting Luncheon.
||ASLCS Executive Committee Meeting
||2020 Mason's Manual Commission
||Dinner on your own
Sunday, May 3