Capitol to Capitol is an information service of the National Conference of State Legislatures Standing Committees.
Capitol to Capitol gives you up-to-the-minute information on important federal legislation, and advises you when you need to call members of your congressional delegation to show your support or disapproval of bills that affect the states. Published since 1994, Capitol to Capitol comes out on an as-needed basis, averaging approximately one issue per week over the calendar year.
In the Search box on the right side of this page, click the documents link to see an archive of Capitol to Capitol issues.
Capitol to Capitol is sent to:
- Members of NCSL’s Standing Committees
- State-Federal Coordinators (Legislative Leaders or their designees)
- Legislative Research Directors
- National Association of Legislative Fiscal Officers
- State Legislative Librarians
If you have questions regarding Capitol to Capitol, please contact Molly Ramsdell.