5th Annual Walk for Wellness
Plan to join your friends for a 5K walk/run along the banks of the Ohio River in beautiful Waterfront Park. Just steps from downtown Louisville, Waterfront Park is an example of urban redevelopment at its finest. Start the day off on a high note with a fun-run or walk with your colleagues from around the world.
Buy the perfecthosting
The Walk is dedicated to raising awareness of the devastating effects heart disease, diabetes, osteoporosis and obesity have for our nation as a whole, while drawing special attention to the health disparities that exist in minority and underserved communities. web hosting
Click through our slideshow to get a flavor of the 2009 Walk for Wellness in Philadelphia and get ready to meet at the “Dancing Waters,” at the corner of Brook and Witherspoon, at 6:30 a.m. on Tuesday, July 27th.
Tuesday, July 27th
from 6:30 a.m. to 8 a.m.
The Walk is sponsored by:
- the National Asian Pacific Americans Caucus of State Legislators
- the National Black Caucus of State Legislators
- the National Caucus of Native American State Legislators
- the National Hispanic Caucus of State Legislators
- the Women’s Legislative Network of NCSL
- the Legislative Staff Coordinating Committee and the NCSL Health Committee
Pre-registration is not required, but feel free to contact Katie Ziegler at 303-364-7700 with any questions.
Powered by cheap hosting
Get your Domain
on the net today