NCSL Webinars allow attendees to participate in meetings taking place around the world from the comfort of their desk. They are collaborative, interactive and easy to use.
This webinar will be recorded for those who are unable to attend the live meeting.
Sexual Harassment Prevention
Legislatures across the country are taking a renewed look at their anti-sexual harassment policies and procedures. Hear from two legal experts on the best way to approach this difficult topic. You will learn:
- The importance of the legislative culture and how it impacts sexual harassment.
- Ways to strengthen your policy and complaint procedure.
- Examples of unacceptable behavior and conduct, plus risk factors that might exist.
View the Webinar
- Stacy Householder, program principal, NCSL
- Jonathan Segal, partner and managing principal, Duane Morris Institute, Duane Morris LLP
- Marc Scheiner, special counsel, Duane Morris LLP