Registration fees are:
- Legislative staff: $350 early bird (by Sept. 6)
- Legislative staff: $375 regular (after Sept. 6)
- Spouse/guest: $150
- All others: $450
Three ways to register for the meeting:
- Register online
- Fax the registration form to 303-364-7811
- Register onsite - if you are unable to meet the Oct. 2 registration deadline, please register onsite.
Spouse/Guest Registration. The spouse/guest fee includes admission to all scheduled meal functions and social events.
Cancellations received in the NCSL Denver office by Oct. 8 will be refunded minus a $50 processing fee. Cancellations must be made in writing and faxed to 303-364-7811. Fees cannot be refunded for registrations cancelled after the conference begins.
Confirmations will be e-mailed if an address is provided. Letter confirmations will be mailed upon request.
Stipends: Sorry, there are no travel stipends or scholarships available for this meeting.
The seminar will be held at the Grand Hyatt Denver. Unfortunately, our room block has already sold out, although you might continue to check availability to see if there have been cancellations.
- Grand Hyatt Denver (SOLD OUT)
1750 Welton Street
Denver, CO 80202
- Homewood Suites by Hilton (OVERFLOW HOTEL)
550 15th St.
Denver, CO 80202
Use Group Code: NCS
- Map of Other Nearby Hotels
- List of Nearby Hotels - all hotels listed below are within walking distance of the Grand Hyatt or you may use the 16th Street Mall Shuttle, which runs continuously through the day and early evening.
- The Brown Palace Hotel
- Comfort Inn Downtown
- Grand Hyatt Denver
- Magnolia Hotel
- Hotel Monaco
- Denver Marriott City Center
- Sheraton Denver Downtown
- Crowne Plaza Downtown
- Hilton Garden Inn Downtown
- Hyatt Regency Denver
- Embassy Suites Denver
- Westin Denver Downtown
Each attendee is responsible for making his or her own hotel and travel arrangements. Hotel reservations must be held by one night's room deposit (major credit card guarantee is acceptable).
Denver, Colorado is served by the Denver International Airport. Christopherson Travel is NCSL's official travel agency.
To make flight reservations, call Christopherson Travel:
- 303-694-4344 (7 a.m.-6 p.m. MT)
The airport is located approximately 25 miles from downtown Denver. Ground transportation options:
- Super Shuttle ($22 one way)
- SkyRide public bus service ($11 one way)
- rental cars
- taxi cabs (approximately $63 one way)
To ensure full participation and accessibility for all meeting functions, please notify Heather Plush at 303-364-7700, x1496, of any special accommodations you may require.
Visit Denver is the Official Travel and Visitor Bureau for Denver, Colorado. Learn about all Denver has to offer!