Networking on GovLoop
Personal staff work in a challenging legislative environment where, oftentimes, work place demands leave little time for professional development, training and networking. As a personal staffer, are you:
- Curious to know how other staff handle complicated constituent cases?
- Seeking techniques and strategies for keeping your legislator, and your office, organized?
- Writing a letter about a “hot-button” topic, but don’t know where to begin?
- Researching legislation and need information on what other states have done?
- Wanting to connect with other personal staff across the country to ask questions, share advice and provide ideas on many topics?
NCSL’s Personal Staff Network can help!
It takes just two steps to join the Personal Staff Network on Govloop:
1. Join GovLoop: We've set up camp on GovLoop (the premiere online community connecting over 44,000 government innovators)
2. Join the Personal Staff Network Group: Once you've been approved for GovLoop membership, come back and click this link to join your peers from around the country
If you have any questions, please contact Angela Andrews, NCSL's liaison to the Personal Staff Network.
To join the Personal Staff Network on Govloop, contact Angela Andrews, liaison to the Personal Staff Network. Govloop - a social media site for government employees.
Please note: this group is intended for legislative staff that work directly for a legislator.