NCSL is offering sponsored webinar opportunities that allow your organization to reach our influential audience of state legislators and legislative staff with your industry relevant message.
We will produce, market and broadcast your webinar—you establish the agenda you need to convey to legislators and staff. Your organization is the source of the educational content and messaging. Through the live broadcast on the Web with streaming audio, legislators and staff will have real-time interaction with your organization to discuss policy, solutions, best practices and more.
Sponsor a Customized Webinar and your Organization will:
- Establish the agenda you need to convey to state legislators and staff. The webcast is archived for one year and available for viewing 24/7 on www.ncsl.org
- Receive contact information for all who register for the webinar.
- Benefit from NCSL's promotion to over 11,200 members through E-Mail Blasts, NCSL.org, NCSL E-News Member Newsletter, State Legislatures and NCSL LinkedIn and Twitter Announcements.
- Have your Logo included with hyperlink in Webinar Marketing materials, on the Webinar Registration Page and the Viewer Panel during the Webinar
NCSL Markets and Broadcasts your Customized Webinar:
- Includes NCSL Policy Expert to Introduce your Webinar
- NCSL Coordinates all Technical Production of Webinar from Registration to the Live Webinar
- NCSL will Promote your Webinar to our 11,200 legislator and legislative staff members via E-Mail Blasts, NCSL.org, NCSL E-News Member Newsletter, State Legislatures and NCSL LinkedIn and Twitter Announcements
Contact: LeAnn Hoff